Bozarthzone! Nuts and Bolts of Social Media
Location: InSync Training WebEx
Room: WebEx Training Center
Oct 21, 2013 (one day)
Meets 2:00 PM-3:00 PM
Status: This program is completed
Times listed above are in U.S. Eastern (New York) Time Zone
This session will cover basics of creating and sustaining community via social media tools. Rather than theory, participants will walk away with an understanding of how to implement and utilize these applications.
Briefly, we will look at several popular social media tools, such as blogs, wikis, Facebook and Twitter, then basics of using these tools for:
- Creating community & community management.
- Fostering communities of practice.
- Knowledge transfer and management.
Instructor -- Jane Bozarth
Jane Bozarth is North Carolina's self-appointed "E-Learning Goddess". While her specialty is in finding ways to cut the high costs of e-learning, Jane is also a popular classroom instructor and motivational speaker.
Dr. Bozarth enjoys business writing and is the author of:
- E-Learning Solutions on a Shoestring
- Better than Bullet Points: Creating Engaging E-Learning with PowerPoint
- From Analysis to Evaluation: Tools, Tips, and Techniques for Trainers, and Social Media for Trainers
- Show Your Work
Her book reviews appear monthly in Training Magazine. - @JaneBozarth on Twitter - Jane Bozarth Bozarthzone on Facebook